Health & Wellness
At Symphony Manor of Richmond, we strive daily to enhance the lives of residents physically, spiritually, intellectually and emotionally.
Our community helps you free your mind and engage in exciting education, recreation, and socialization programs designed to give you exercise and build relationships every day! You can utilize our rich exercise programs and rehabilitation therapy services to boost your energy and lower stress levels.
With complete care for your mind, body, and soul, our life-enriching activities engage you with community outings, social and family nights, exciting musical performances and educational guest speakers. We take pride in our individualized wellness programs, which allow you to customize your care and fitness based on your personal health goals.
Life-Enriching Activities include:
- Exercise programs
- Engaging musical performances
- Guest speaker series
- Social and family theme nights
- Community outings
- Rehabilitation therapy services
Our Memory Care Program
Individuals who have received extensive training in Alzheimer’s and other memory impairment staff our community. Our associates understand that the needs of each resident are as unique as the individual themselves.
- 24-hour Memory Care Associates
- Personalized care plan
- Monitoring by a Registered Nurse
- Assistance with daily living
- Reminders and cueing as needed
- All meals, plus snacks
- Medication management
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Planned and spontaneous activities in both group